In the beginning, I use “learning sheet or worksheet” as the key words for searching on the Internet. I was so upset because there were useless elements. Besides, I can’t find anything proper for my paper. So, I almost want to give up and change my topic of the paper. After the conference, I find that I make a big mistake. I use an incorrect key word to search. Teacher gives me a really great key word: Scaffold. It means the effect of learning sheet. We use learning sheet to make sure whether the information we receive from the text is digressive or not. Besides, when we answer the question on the learning sheet, we can try to use accurate words to express what we think at the same time. The process of learning reading and writing are like the scaffold we use to construct the building. After I use “scaffold” as key word, I can find many useful information to help support my paper. During the time I read this text, I can get more idea about this issue.
According to peers and teacher’s feedback, I need to revise my composition. First, I need to explain that are there any differences between young children and college students or between learners at a lower level and those at a higher level? If I can explain the difference clearly, it will make my article more persuasive. Second, the types of the work sheet may affect different the effect, so I need to explain more about the type of the work sheet. I think I will mention the work sheet of open-ended and close-ended type in my research paper. Third, I can discuss more about the motive to write about this topic because it can make my readers know the main ideas I want to express. To base on my group members’ suggestion, they suggest that I can put more specific examples of reading and writing experience. I also can share more about my learning experience with the readers. It will be evidence to support my argument.
Besides, I can compare the shortage and advantage of using work sheet as a teaching tool. That will help readers to understand the real function of work sheet. I can put some successful example to convince my audience, and to supply some opinions from teachers to make my article become reliable. I think that to interview some students may be a great way because I can know their feeling in doing the work sheet. If I collect their opinions, I can try to find the way to solve the problems or shortage of the work sheet.
Next step, I want to interview some people include teachers who use learning sheet for teaching tool, elementary school students and high school students. I hope I can learn more and increase the experience of solving problem during the time of writing this paper. To make my arguments clearly and put more powerful evidence are the thing I need to do.
2009年1月16日 星期五
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言